Gründerwettbewerb – IKT Innovativ
“Gründerwettbewerb – IKT Innovativ” is a business plan competition supported by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) honouring entrepreneurs for their groundbreaking business ideas in the field of information and communication technology.
This year’s second round offers again the possibility of winning start-up capital worth
up to 30,000 Euros. Until November 30th founders can register online with a first draft of their idea. An elaborate business plan is not expected. A 10-15 pages comprehensible presentation of the start-up concept is adequate. All award winners receive an individual coaching and workshops.
- BAND – Business Angels Netzwerk Deutschland
- European Pirate Summit
- European SME Week
- European Union
- Hanse Ventures
- H-FARM Ventures
- High-Tech Gründerfonds
- Gründerwettbewerb – IKT Innovativ
- Ministry of Federal Affairs, Europe and the Media of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Ministry for Economic Affairs, Energy, Building, Housing and Transport
- NUK Neues Unternehmertum Rheinland e.V.
- sandbox network
- The Startup Kids