High-Tech Gründerfonds invests in young, innovative technology companies based in Germany, providing much-needed start-up capital and supporting start-up companies in positioning their businesses both strategically and with attention to detail.
High-Tech Gründerfonds was started in 2005 as an initiative of the Federal German Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) and investors in the fund include BASF, Deutsche Telekom, Siemens, Daimler, Robert Bosch and Carl Zeiss, as well as the BMWi and the KfW Banking Group. The public-private partnership has an available fund volume of 272 million Euro.
- No public Twitter messages.
- BAND – Business Angels Netzwerk Deutschland
- European Pirate Summit
- European SME Week
- European Union
- Hanse Ventures
- H-FARM Ventures
- High-Tech Gründerfonds
- Gründerwettbewerb – IKT Innovativ
- Ministry of Federal Affairs, Europe and the Media of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Ministry for Economic Affairs, Energy, Building, Housing and Transport
- NUK Neues Unternehmertum Rheinland e.V.
- sandbox network
- The Startup Kids