The Startup Kids
The Startup Kids is a documentary about people who have founded web and tech start-ups in the US and Europe. It provides an insight into the lives of young web entrepreneurs. The goal is that the movie motivates other people to start their own businesses and become entrepreneurs. The premiere of the documentary is scheduled for this Winter.
The Startup Kids is created by two Icelandic entrepreneurs, Vala Halldorsdottir (@valgerdur) and Sesselja Vilhjalmsdottir (@sesseljav). The wanted to build a tech start-up and decided to ask the people who had already founded tech companies for advice and film the process. Along with making the documentary they are working on their new start-up, KinWin, a social mobile game.
- No public Twitter messages.
- BAND – Business Angels Netzwerk Deutschland
- European Pirate Summit
- European SME Week
- European Union
- Hanse Ventures
- H-FARM Ventures
- High-Tech Gründerfonds
- Gründerwettbewerb – IKT Innovativ
- Ministry of Federal Affairs, Europe and the Media of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Ministry for Economic Affairs, Energy, Building, Housing and Transport
- NUK Neues Unternehmertum Rheinland e.V.
- sandbox network
- The Startup Kids