Markus Fuhrman is Venture Partner at Team Europe. He is responsible for new business model development and actively supports existing companies in the TEV portfolio with strategic advice.
Markus has over 10 years’ experience working internationally as a founder and an investor. Among other things, he co-founded the Web2Asia incubator, was an advisor at the Austrian VC firm Gamma Capital Partners and has been an angel investor in a number of Internet startups.
- Day 2 , "Think beyond" (Track 1) - 2:00 pm - 2:50 pm - Innovate or imitate? Europe: a continent of copycats?
- BAND – Business Angels Netzwerk Deutschland
- European Pirate Summit
- European SME Week
- European Union
- Hanse Ventures
- H-FARM Ventures
- High-Tech Gründerfonds
- Gründerwettbewerb – IKT Innovativ
- Ministry of Federal Affairs, Europe and the Media of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Ministry for Economic Affairs, Energy, Building, Housing and Transport
- NUK Neues Unternehmertum Rheinland e.V.
- sandbox network
- The Startup Kids