Thomas Knüwer is the Founder of the digital consultancy kpunktnull in Düsseldorf which works for clients like Henkel. Before he was a journalist for 14 years at Handelsblatt, Germany’s biggest business and financial newspaper. During that time he started Indiskretion Ehrensache, one of the most influential media blogs in Germany. In summer 2011 he was the founding editor in chief of WIRED Germany.
- Day 2 , "Think beyond" (Track 1) - 5:45 pm - 5:55 pm - Resumée
- Day 2 , "Think beyond" (Track 1) - 10:00 am - 10:05 am - Opening Day 2
- Day 1 , "Think beyond" (Track 1) - 6:15 pm - 6:20 pm - Outro
- Day 1 , "Think beyond" (Track 1) - 11:00 am - 11:45 am - Facing the ADVANCED economy: The state and future of the dotcom industry and European entrepreneurship
- Day 1 , "Think beyond" (Track 1) - 10:15 am - 10:20 am - Moderator’s Lead-in
- No public Twitter messages.
- BAND – Business Angels Netzwerk Deutschland
- European Pirate Summit
- European SME Week
- European Union
- Hanse Ventures
- H-FARM Ventures
- High-Tech Gründerfonds
- Gründerwettbewerb – IKT Innovativ
- Ministry of Federal Affairs, Europe and the Media of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Ministry for Economic Affairs, Energy, Building, Housing and Transport
- NUK Neues Unternehmertum Rheinland e.V.
- sandbox network
- The Startup Kids