Morten Lund, is the CEO of Everbread Ltd.. a travel-search company, and Chairman of Tradeshift Ltd. the worlds first open business network.
Described variously as an ‘archangel investor’, startup ‘ideologist’ and ‘visionary’, Morten has been one of the most active seed investors in Europe, through his startup catalyst LundXY.
Known for his keen eye for turning existing business models and distribution methods on their head, Morten has co-founded and invested in more than 80 high-tech start ups, since selling his consulting company Neo Ideo to Leo Burnett 1999.
Most famous amongst his investments are Skype, the VoIP star snapped up by eBay for $2.6 billion in 2005 and mobile backup site ZYB sold to operator Vodafone Europe BV in 2008 for a sum believed to be in the region of $49m.
- Day 1 , "Insights" (Track 2) - 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm - FounderLeaks
- Day 1 , "Think beyond" (Track 1) - 11:00 am - 11:45 am - Facing the ADVANCED economy: The state and future of the dotcom industry and European entrepreneurship
- Day 1 , "Think beyond" (Track 1) - 10:20 am - 11:00 am - Today is not tomorrow
- No public Twitter messages.
- BAND – Business Angels Netzwerk Deutschland
- European Pirate Summit
- European SME Week
- European Union
- Hanse Ventures
- H-FARM Ventures
- High-Tech Gründerfonds
- Gründerwettbewerb – IKT Innovativ
- Ministry of Federal Affairs, Europe and the Media of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Ministry for Economic Affairs, Energy, Building, Housing and Transport
- NUK Neues Unternehmertum Rheinland e.V.
- sandbox network
- The Startup Kids